WHAT IS THE OLYMPIA RALLY?
The Olympia Rally is a thrilling cross-country motorbike race that takes place around the historic site of ancient Olympia in Greece. This event attracts riders from all over the world who compete against each other in a series of challenging stages that cover a wide variety of terrain, from rugged mountains to rocky valleys.
The rally features multiple stages, each with unique obstacles and terrain that tests the riders’ skill and endurance. Participants navigate through rugged trails, steep hills, and rocky paths, as well as through picturesque Greek villages and beautiful countryside.
Along the way, participants get to experience the natural beauty of Greece, with stunning views of the countryside and ancient landmarks such as the Temple of Zeus and the Olympic Stadium. The race also provides a unique opportunity to explore the rich history and culture of the region.
The Olympia Rally is a truly unforgettable experience for both participants and spectators alike, offering a thrilling combination of sport, adventure, and ancient history.
Need information on how to enter Olympia Rally? Our friend Llel Pavey takes you through the steps here.
OLYMPIA RALLY STARTS IN
- OLYMPIA RALLY DAY 6The Olympia Rally Concludes with a Challenging Final Stage in a Labyrinth epilogue! The Olympia Rally comes to an end after six days of thrilling action. The… Read More »OLYMPIA RALLY DAY 6
- OLYMPIA RALLY 2023 DAY 5Τhe fifth day of the Olympia Rally challenged riders to navigate the rugged terrain of Erymanthos Mountain, starting at Kladeos river and concluding at Lasdikas and Lalas.… Read More »OLYMPIA RALLY 2023 DAY 5
- OLYMPIA RALLY 2023 DAY 4Riders completed a challenging journey from Kalavryta to Ancient Olympia. They had a tough challenge ahead of them as they navigated through the stunning but challenging terrain.… Read More »OLYMPIA RALLY 2023 DAY 4
- OLYMPIA RALLY 2023 DAY 3Olympia Rally Day 3 took the riders on a thrilling journey through North Side of Kalavryta. The Olympia Rally Day 3 took place on Wednesday, delivering action… Read More »OLYMPIA RALLY 2023 DAY 3
- OLYMPIA RALLY DAY 2 2023The 2nd day of the Olympia Rally proved to be another thrilling and action-packed race, sending the participants for a tour around the Kalavryta Mountains.
- OLYMPIA RALLY DAY 1 2023Greetings rally fans, Welcome to the first day of the Olympia Rally! Today marks the beginning of an exciting and thrilling journey as the racers embark on… Read More »OLYMPIA RALLY DAY 1 2023
- ADMINISTRATION CONTROLHaving the necessary documents will make the Administration process more smoother for all. Please read carefully what documents you will need for the administration process. All necessary… Read More »ADMINISTRATION CONTROL
- HOW TO GET TO OLYMPIA RALLYNeed information on how to enter Olympia Rally? Our friend Llel Pavey takes you through the steps. The goal of this video was too outline exactly what… Read More »HOW TO GET TO OLYMPIA RALLY
|1ST NOVEMBER ’22||REGISTRATION OPENS|
|1ST JANUARY||NORMAL RATE REGISTRATION CLOSE|
|1ST APRIL||REGISTRATION CLOSE OFFICIALLY / EXTRA COST|
|22ND APRIL||PADDOCKS OPEN|
|23RD APRIL||ADMINISTRATION / SCRUTINEERING|
|24TH APRIL||DAY 1 – SKEPASTO PROLOGUE – CEREMONY START|
|25TH APRIL||DAY 2 – FENEOS LAKE|
|26TH APRIL||DAY 3 – KALAVRYTA HELMOS MOUNTAIN|
|27TH APRIL||DAY 4 – LADONAS RIVER|
|28TH APRIL||DAY 5 – FOLOI – ERIMANTHOS|
|29TH APRIL||DAY 6 – EPILOGUE / CEREMONY|
REGISTER IN ADVANCE!
Register in advance and take advantage of the discount prices.