Skip to content


    About the Starting Permission: You can participate with your National License with a starting Permission Letter from your Federation to and/or for EMN No 36/293

    If there is no National License or starting permission you can issue a Greek License for one Event, but in any case we need a Letter from your Federation to and/or that allow you to issue a Greek -one event- License for this event.

    There is NO repatriation insurance on this Greek License. The cost of this license is 200€, included the medical exams.

    Leave a Reply