We are committed to responsibly protecting your privacy online. The following information will help you better understand the kinds of data we collect on our website and how we manage this data after we have collected it. This policy will inform you whether we disclose this data to others and what choices you have regarding the way we use this data.
A. PERSONAL DATA/ NEWSLETTERS / MAILING LISTS
login or registration
Full name, contact number and email. If you choose to receive updates from our site, Olympiarally.com will record and use your e-mail address for this purpose. If at any time you wish to cancel your subscription to the newsletter emails, you can do so by sending an email to email@example.com to request the deletion of your email from the list or change your personal data. This website protects all personal data of its users and does not transfer said data to any third party (person or entity) for any reason, unless required by law and to the relevant authorities. This site maintains records of this data for communication purposes, to inform of its activities, for statistical purposes and for the improvement of the services provided. We do not share the information you provide us with non-relative groups. When you give Rocktweb.gr your personal date, we take measures to ensure that the management of your data is secure. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. This means that although we try to protect your personal data, Olympiarally.com cannot ensure or guarantee the security of the data you transmit to us and you do this at your own risk. We will not transfer your personal data to other persons or legal entities, unless we are required to disclose them to state or private entities due to their involvement in legal proceedings, subpoena, investigation or similar procedures.
General terms and conditions of use
The use of this website is provided by Olympiarally.com according to the following terms and conditions.
1. You agree that you shall use this website only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe upon the rights of, nor restricts or prohibits the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Messages that have one or more of the following properties are absolutely prohibited:
• Unlawful, harmful or damaging content, such as content that is defamatory, abusive, violent, obscene, pornographic or violates personality rights and personal data of third parties.
• Content that causes damage to minors.
• Content contrary to morality or public order.
• Content that constitutes spam (unsolicited commercial communication – advertising).
• Direct or indirect commercial advertisements and generally promotion of persons, products or services.
• Abusive or derogatory references to persons or legal entities or protected distinguishing marks (trademarks, trade names, distinctive titles of enterprises etc.), or theft or other invasions of the privacy of third parties (such as the publication, collection and / or storage of the personal data of other users), the impersonation of any person or legal entity or the misrepresentation of the identity of the user.
• The posting of or reference to links to illegal software or methods of neutralizing software protection as well as to any other content (images, music, etc) of material that violates intellectual property rights, as well as “peer to peer” links.
• Content or files containing harmful material (viruses, etc.).
• References or links to other websites with illegal or harmful content.
2. The content and services on this website, the images, graphics, photos, any drawings, texts and generally all the files on this site are protected by relevant provisions of European law and international treaties. None of these can be wholly or partially sold, copied, modified, reproduced, republished, transmitted or distributed in any way, except in the case of individual storage of a single copy of part of the content in a simple personal PC for non-commercial, personal or academic / educational use and in this case only with the indication of the content’s origin from this website, without in any way infringing upon intellectual property rights. The names, images, logos and distinctive marks representing the website or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of the website or third parties protected by the relative trademark and intellectual property legislation.
The user of this website understands and accepts that he has no right to copy, commercially exploit, sell, resell, reproduce, distribute in any manner and to any medium, all or part of the site content. If you need more information about the use of the site’s content, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Any communication or material you transmit to us via the website, or transmit or post on any public area of the site, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas or the like, is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-exclusive information.
4. These terms and conditions of use of this website, and any amendment or alteration, shall be governed and supplemented by European Union law and international treaties. Should any provision of these terms be found contrary to the law, it ceases to have effect and will be removed from the present, without in any way affecting the remaining terms.
5. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this website must be terminated immediately.